1. Supporting another's success won't ever dampen yours.
2. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
3. Don't be afraid of being different, be afraid of being the same as everyone else.
4. Don't be afraid to do something just because you're afraid of what people are going to say about you. People will judge you no matter what.
5. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
6. For what its worth: It's never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find that you're not, I hope that you have the strength to start over. - F. Scott Fitzgerald
7. Never do the envy, jealousy and insecure stuff. Be the hustler, the well-wisher, the go-getter.
8. There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise.
9. Two things prevent us from happiness; living in the past and observing others.
10. Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice.
Go after your dreams. If you haven't started, start today. No matter how big or small the gesture is, just do it.